ABOUT CONSTRUCT EXHIBITION
"CONSTRUCT" organized annually since 2001 by the National Construction Association of Sri Lanka (NCASL) will be held on 28th, 29th, 30th August 2015 for the 15th consecutive year, at the Sirimavo Bandaranaike Memorial Exhibition Center (SBMEC) Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Most recognized key exhibition in the South Asian Region
- CONSTRUCT has evolved to greater heights and is now the industry's key trade fair in the South Asian Region.
- CONSTRUCT plays a prominent role because it has so much to offer. This is confirmed by the extremely positive response received for the display of building materials, building services and construction equipment.
- CONSTRUCT is an international exhibition, which showcases products from Malaysia, India, Pakistan and China.
- CONSTRUCT 2015 will deliver unprecedented access to key decision-makers in civil construction, quarrying, construction materials and related industries.
- CONSTRUCT will greatly increase the future business prospects along with incorporating events which are absolutely demand oriented
Inauguration Ceremony of Construct 2015
Inauguration Ceremony of Construct 2015Posted by Construct Exhibition on Friday, August 28, 2015
Construct 2015 - 2nd Day
Construct 2015 - 2nd DayPosted by National Construction Association of Sri Lanka NCASL on Saturday, August 29, 2015
CME SHOW – Main Sponsor
Official Roller Door Partner
Official Paint Partner
Official Property Development Partner
Official Air Conditioner Partner
Official Solar & Energy Partner
Official Directory Partner
Official International Magazine
Official Sinhala Magazine
Official Print Media
Electronic Media Partners
CONSTRUCT 2015 the most prestigious and Sri Lanka's No. 1 construction exhibition will be Inaugurated glamorously on 28th August 2015 with the participation of His Excellency the President of Sri Lanka, Hon. Maithreepala Sirisena.